We are accept entries for the Mount Clemens Santa Parade until November 1.
You will recieve a confirmation once you've been approved.
Expect an EMail with your Staging Assignment the week of the Parade.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE SANTA PARADE
- Parade start time is 10:00 a.m.
- There are specific forms for Volunteers, Students who qualify for Community Service, Marching Bands and general entries that must be submitted by November
- Entries may be mailed, e-mailed, faxed or delivered in person.
- The Parade reserves the right to review and accept or deny any unit entry request.
- A notice of acceptance with a staging location will be provided to the applicant.
- We would appreciate an early application. Be sure to provide a paragraph of important information about the entry for our announcers to share with the
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
- You may hand out candy to children, throwing candy is prohibited.
(No information will be sold or distributed)
APPROVAL OF ANY AND ALL PARADE ENTRIES IS ENTIRELY WITHIN THE DISCRETION OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
NOTICE TO FLOATS, CARS & TRUCKS
- Entries may not be politcal in nature
- All drivers must have a valid MI Driver's License
- All entries must be able to make 90-degee turns
- Smoking is not allowed in the staging area or on the Parade route
- Please make sure your gas tank is full, to compensate for idle time
- No one is to get on/off floats or entries while on the Parade route
CONDUCT DURING THE PARADE
- Once en route, maintain a 50 foot spacing between units
- Zig-zagging is not permitted on the Parade route by any entries
- At not time are units allowed to stop and perform. Performances must occur while entries are motion
- Distribution of issue advertising, including political candidate advertising, is prohibited
- Parade Marshals will be monitoring the route with radions, should any entry encounte problems or difficulties